Statement of Institutional Strategic Goals
- Build upon Western’s strengths to address critical needs in the State of Washington.
- Expand student access and opportunities in baccalaureate and graduate education.
- Foster and promote life-long learning and success in an ever-changing world.
- Apply Western’s expertise and collaborative approach to scholarship, creativity, and research in ways that strengthen communities beyond the campus.
- Serve as a model for institutional effectiveness, innovation, diversity, and sustainability.